I hear ya there CC ...I just woke up from a couple of hours sleep *L* and i'm still tired [img]confused.gif[/img]
Wouldn't you like to know [img]wink.gif[/img]
I hear ya there CC ...I just woke up from a couple of hours sleep *L* and i'm still tired [img]confused.gif[/img]
*comes in* *looks around* hmmmmm im feeling kinda hyper... sorta naughty.... *goes back outside and drops my pants* *smashes my butt against the window mooning everyone inside* [img]tongue.gif[/img]
LMAO.....hey look there's a full moon out tonight. It's really bright too!
<font size="3" face="Tahoma,papyrus, sans-serif">would I do something like that? [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]Originally posted by Cyalaytr:
CC been whackin you in the head too? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
btw....I'm tired! [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]
lol wow.................
and i dont believe chicky is innocent! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
*L* I don't think there are too many people who do believe it!
everytime i run out of good things to say i drop my pants....is it me or is that a BAD sign? [img]eek.gif[/img]
Bookmarks